Free for Members
This bundle includes three valuable resources to help you make the most of the 2023 Annual Planning season.
First is the SBI Annual Revenue Planning Methodology In this 12-page document, SBI opens up the Annual Planning Framework that they used with clients. This is not a high level eBook. Each page is packed with details and examples.
Second is the 2022 SBI CEO Macro View Report (10 pages) – The report contains an analysis of results from a survey of 150 CEOs as they face economic uncertainty, talent challenges, and shifting demand
Third is the 2022 SBI CEO Research Summary (10 pages) – SBI CEO Research Summary in 5 bullets:
- CEOs aren’t evolving their value creation strategy fast enough given the macro-economic
conditions. They’re preparing to reduce expense but aren’t determining ways to grow in those conditions.
- CEO confidence in executing their current value creation plan is concerningly low. Many CEOs are
slow to evolve from adding headcount to maintain growth rates and shift to a productivity-oriented strategy.
- CEOs must not only evolve their value creation strategy but prioritize a small set of growth initiatives
that will maintain, if not accelerate, growth through a recession.
- CEOs doubt their business’ ability to execute a “productivity pivot” to fuel their growth through
a recession; adjusting value creation plans and taking early action are key.
- SBI’s Value Creation Compass provides a simple, powerful framework to help CEOs and their
leadership teams navigate the evolution of their value creation plan in a highly tailored manner.